Dental Amenities in Crowley
Dedicated to Your Utmost Comfort & Convenience
At Stone Oak Family Dental, we understand that many of our patients are anxious or become hesitant when their dentist appointments come around. As a family owned practice that is dedicated to our patients’ utmost comfort and convenience, our goal is to ensure that their every visit is a pleasant experience. From our Crowley dental office that is designed to emanate a warm, welcoming atmosphere to our friendly and courteous staff, we strive to make our patients feel relaxed and comfortable before, during, and after their dental procedure.
We also provide several first-class amenities for a more pleasant visit:
- Refreshments including bottled water and coffee
- Computers that you are free to use in the reception area
- A kid’s lounge complete with books and toys
- Reading materials including a range of magazines
- Flat screen televisions in waiting areas
- TVs on the ceiling of treatment rooms
- Soft, soothing background music in treatment rooms
- Neck pillows
- Heated face towels
Book your dental appointment with us and experience the personalized care and attention you deserve.
Making Sure You’re Comfortable All Throughout Your Visit
For our patients who get very nervous, our Crowley dentists can provide you with sedation options to minimize your stress.
Below are some of the types of sedation we offer:
- Nitrous oxide- Most commonly known as laughing gas that can calm your anxieties while you’re awake. This type of sedation is perfect for minor dental procedures. It has no known side effects and dissipates quickly as soon as your treatment is over.
- Oral conscious sedation- This type of sedation is used for treatments that take a while to complete such as root canals and tooth restorations. Patients will be advised to take the oral medication an hour before their treatment and to bring someone who can drive them home after their visit.
- IV sedation- This is a combination of pain relievers and sedatives that are delivered through an IV. This type of sedation is for patients who would rather not remember a thing about their dental procedure. While the medication induces an altered state of consciousness, patients usually recover at a short amount of time.
Schedule an Appointment With Stone Oak Family Dental
When you want a Crowley dental office that is dedicated to your utmost comfort, our team of talented dentists along with our friendly staff are just a phone call away. We accept same-day appointments and are open on Saturdays for your convenience.
Contact Stone Oak Family Dental today at (817) 631-2388. We are looking forward to helping you!